Search

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Professional Blogger: 48 Week Challenge to be a Perfect Blogger

48 Week Challenge to be a Perfect Blogger by BlogingFunda - A Community of Bloggers

How to Create a Million Dollar Blog?

On 15th April 2015, when I posted Top 10 Blogging Tools, I was thinking that if I start posting on daily basis, only then I can have more readers or visits on my blog, but, I was wrong at that time. Do you know Why?

Because, blogging is not a get quick rich scheme and it takes some reasonable time to build a healthy relation with your readers. The more you will visit to your readers posts and give genuine comments relevant to their posts, the more your online relation will be strong. Am I right on this?

To create a million dollar blog one must take care about the major steps of blogging as mentioned below. 

What are Major Steps?

You just need to take care and follow some major steps while starting blog as your career. If you are new to blogging or have already started blog, then you must read:
If you are already setup your blog, then too, you should take utmost care about the communicating with your readers. Because, you can build a healthy relationship or a loyal reader if and only if you are engaging with them time to time.

Today, I am going to announce about a challenge of 48 week to be a perfect blogger. I know this is not as easy as I simply announced but still I will try to be a perfect blogger.

I know there is lot of task pending to be a perfect blogger but I have written my goals for this full year and I will try to catch each and every goal on daily basis to make it large in the end of the year 2015. I know that blogging is a horse race and the winner will have to run until the finish line. But in blogging, there is not any finish line untill you end up writing. the more you write, the more you visit other blogs, the most you will get in return. What do you think about this?
Blogging is a Horse Race by BlogingFunda - A Community of Bloggers


Now, I know that there is lot to read and research on the major topics of blogosphere and I have prepare all the roughly data. Soon I will be doing in-depth study or those topics to get conclusion so that that I can start blogging again to reach to the height. Because, as sky is not the limit so does the blogging.

The List of  Pending Tasks

Major area of my pending task would be around the in-depth study and research on the following tools to be a perfect blogger. To understand the basic need and urgent requirement of other tools, which are required while blogging, I have to start my blogging journey once again as I did earlier. But worry not, I will do that and nothing can stop me in doing that.
  • Research on Social Marketing
  • Research on Ongoing SEO
  • Research on Blog Marketing Tools
  • Research on Email Signup Tools
  • Research on best Social Sharing Widgets

You can give me your feedback in the comments or subscribe to our email list to read in-depth study about blog and blogging and also you can join BloggingFunda's community on Google Plus Community Page